Search Ads 360 is a search management platform that helps agencies and marketers efficiently manage some of the largest search marketing campaigns in the world, across multiple engines and media channels.
Search Ads 360 benefits
Streamlined workflow and powerful reporting features enable buyers to efficiently run campaigns, while automated bidding improves campaign performance. Native integration with the Google Marketing Platform allows buyers to manage and track digital campaigns across a single platform, enabling rich, cross-channel buying, reporting and attribution.
Just as many advertising agencies maintain separate teams to manage search and social marketing for multiple advertisers, in Search Ads 360 you can manage multiple advertisers under a single agency network.
Each of these advertisers contains its own group of engine accounts and campaigns, as well as its own set of users who can view reports and edit settings.
You can run reports for individual engine accounts, individual advertisers, or even an entire agency network.
Search Ads 360 connects to the best search engines worldwide
Search Ads 360 has a direct API connection with several search engines, such as: Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising (may also be referred to as Microsoft Ads), Yahoo! Japan Sponsored Products (may also be referred to as Yahoo! Japan), Baidu and Yahoo! Gemini.
Once you connect Search Ads 360 with an engine, you can create and manage search marketing campaigns in Search Ads 360 and have the changes automatically copied to the engines. Likewise, you can make changes directly in the engines and import (sync) them into Search Ads 360.
Search Ads 360 offers a smart, fast, product-centric layer to search management to reach consumers as they move across devices and channels and to gain insight into the effectiveness of your retail campaigns.
This suite of solutions includes tools to help you more efficiently manage search campaigns for your entire product portfolio, allowing you to seamlessly create, optimize, and report on campaigns and do it all in near-real time.
Search Ads 360 features
Search Ads 360 offers:
- Support for Google Ads Shopping campaigns, which streamline how you manage and bid on your products, report on the performance of your ads, and find opportunities to grow your traffic from Google.
- Inventory campaigns that allow you seamlessly connect to your Google Merchant Center account and automatically convert your product feed into highly relevant and targeted search campaigns.
- Adaptive Shopping campaigns which automatically group products with similar conversion rates to achieve the best bid-optimization results.
- Display remarketing from search ads to maximize cross-channel opportunities, using paid search clicks from Search Ads 360 to show consumers display ads across ad exchanges via Display & Video 360, or across the Google Display Network.
- Smart bidding, which let you to make smart decisions based on robust, real-time data built on Google’s large scale machine learning infrastructure. We make sure your campaigns are finely tuned and maximize incremental opportunities.
- Offline data integrations through the Search Ads 360 conversions API, to report on and optimize from external data, including call-tracking and in-store transactions.
Would you like to know more? Contact us to get more details, including pricing & consulting services.