Campaign Manager is an ad-server which is the core of programmatic ad buying that both serves engaging creative to the user, while recording data that can be measured and fed back into marketing strategy.
Campaign Manager Benefits
Ad servers help advertisers control the serving of display ads — whether it’s rich media, video, GIFs, or a combination of formats. Ad servers also give advertisers the flexibility to make changes to the campaign while it’s running, like applying targeting criteria to control which advertisement a user sees, and applies reporting data to fine-tune how ads are running.
Campaign Manager Features
Campaign Manager is a web-based ad management system for advertisers and agencies. It helps you manage your digital campaigns across websites and mobile. This includes a robust set of features for ad serving, targeting, verification, and reporting.
Campaign Manager includes three components:
- Trafficking, which You can use to manage creatives and run ad campaigns
- Planning is perfect for any business that would benefit from better organization around your media plans and request for proposal (RFP) process, and is interested in saving time and preventing errors entering placement details into an ad serving system.
- Reporting & attribution which enables you to view data for ads trafficked through Campaign Manager. It organizes performance data from your campaigns and makes it useful to you.
Campaign Manager enables advertisers to:
- Centralise measurement – measure and report on all media in one centralised platform
- Access advanced tools – advanced measurement, data driven attribution and reporting tools
- Host & serve creative – host and serve multiple engaging ad formats across all channels.